WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE HORSE RETIREMENT FARM
Horse Retirement Farm Excellence – if you are searching for a horse retirement farm you have found the perfect farm in Paradigm Farms. If your horse could talk he would ask to retire with us!
CLICK HERE to learn why horse owners across North America choose our farm when it is time to retire their special horse.
We have horses retired at our farm from across North America including California, Canada, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Washington, Virginia and Massachusettes.
Why do so many people trust us to care for their horse even when they live so far away?
Because we have transitioned many show horses to retirement, offer a temperate climate, carefully monitor our pastures to allow for excellent grazing almost year round, offer both stall and pasture board, and allow the horses to develop bonds with other horses in small groups as nature intended.
Your horse will not be leaving behind his creature comforts either as we blanket and groom all the horses in addition to feeding 2x/day. We also send regular picture and video updates to the owners so they can see their horse routinely and have regular glimpses into their daily lives.
As an owner why would you want to retire your horse with us?
As horse owners ourselves we know all the factors that must be considered when it comes to where your horse will spend his retirement days. We all want our horses to be well cared for and know that their future is secure, but we also want to know that we can afford to provide this for them.
We might need to be absentee owners as well, due to work/ family commitments or because our “horse time” is going to be spent with a new horse. We want to make sure our horses are still receiving tender, loving care even if we are not the ones providing it for them.
Paradigm Farms is here to provide you with an economical, guilt free solution to your search for a horse retirement farm.
CLICK HERE to learn about our customized approach that makes our horse retirement farm different and unique.
We have customized our approach to fit with the unique needs of a horse retirement farm. As our ideas for an equine retirement farm began to take shape we kept our focus on developing an approach that took the time and worry off of the owners and put the daily emphasis on caring for the horses instead of just throwing them out in a field.
We offer all of the services you would expect from an outstanding boarding facility including quality free-choice hay, well-maintained facilities and strong professional relationships with veterinarians and farriers to assist us in caring for your horse.
Our carefully designed feeding program was developed around soil and forage tests and is regularly monitored.
- With our equine retirement farm we specialize in the care of retired horses. This means your horse is the focus of our business, not a sideline to a boarding/training facility.
- You will not have to wonder if your horse is being used in any type of lesson program without your knowledge or permission because retired horses are our only boarders. We do not have a lesson or training program on the horse retirement farm.
- Our pricing plans were carefully planned and thought out to allow us to make a long term commitment to caring for your horse and at the same time provide comprehensive, quality care.
- Prices on all of our boarding packages include blanket changes, hoof trimming approximately eight times per year, annual vaccinations and bimonthly de-worming. No more opening the board bill and wondering how many “extras” will be there each month. We also take care of scheduling all vet/ farrier appointments and holding the horses for the vet/ farrier.
- All of our horses are assessed for their nutritional needs by an animal nutritionist. The type and amount of grain fed is based on each horse’s nutritional needs.
- Our horses live in closed herds. Because we have only retired horses for boarders we do not have different horses continually coming and going from the farm. This means far less exposure to potential illness than at a traditional boarding facility.
- New horses are gradually introduced into their herds after we get to know them.
- Combined, we have 37 years of experience and have the knowledge and professional contacts to properly recognize and address various horse health issues.
- We offer two different boarding packages allowing you to choose the one that best suits the needs of you and your horse.
Please continue to browse through our website and learn about our horse retirement program at Paradigm Farms. We have tried to make our site thorough and to anticipate many of your questions. However, we know that each horse (and their owner) has unique needs, so do not hesitate to contact us and have an in-depth discussion about your situation. We hope your horse is lucky enough to join us at our horse retirement farm in beautiful Tennessee! -Jason & Melissa Webb
As Seen in…
Paradigm Farm’s Equine Retirement Facility and unique philosophies regarding the ultimate care and nutrition for senior horses have been featured in these and many other publications. We have thoroughly enjoyed each and every opportunity to talk about our horse retirement farm and to brag about all the horses!